As one of the area’s only care centers offering specialized cardiopulmonary care, Blueberry Hill is recognized for excellence in the treatment of acute and chronic lung disorders.
Our physician-led Cardiopulmonary Care program, under the direction of Pulmonologist Dr. Maher Tabba, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
Our Cardiopulmonary Care program features:
- Team Consults by Our Board-Certified Physicians
- On-Site & Full-Time Respiratory Therapy
- Tracheostomy Care / Management
- EKGs & Echocardiograms On-site
- CPAP/BiPAP & Oxygen Therapies
- Nebulizer Therapy & Metered Dose Inhalers
- Cardiac Inotropic Drips
- Oximetry Monitoring / Recording
- Pacemaker Assessment & Monitoring
- ZOLL LifeVest
- Anti-Coagulation Checks On-site
- IV Lasix & Solumedrol
- Coordination of Home Care & Other Support Services
- Comprehensive Cardiac & Pulmonary Education / Training for Patients & Family Members
Our goal is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help our residents get well, be well and stay well.