Janarthanan Someswarananthan, MDMedical Director
Dr. Janarthan Someswarananthan is a Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician specializing in the care and treatment of geriatric patients. He is a managing partner of New England Community Medical Services where is the attending physician for several Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Livings. Dr. Someswarananthan is also the Medical Director at Holy Family Hospital in Methuen, MA. He resides in Andover, MA with his wife and two children.
Dr. Maher TabbaPulmonologist
Dr. Tabba is a Pulmonologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is affiliated with area hospitals including Tufts Medical Center where he is Chief of Interventional Pulmonology and Thoracic Oncology, and Hallmark Health System-Melrose.
Dr. Tabba is also an Associate Professor at Tufts University School Medicine. He received his medical degree from University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 30 years.
He is one of 8 doctors at Emerson Hospital and one of 7 at Hallmark Health System-Melrose who specialize in Pulmonology. He speaks multiple languages, including Arabic.
Chieke Udom, MDSubacute Medical Director
Dr. Udom BSC Pharmacology. MD Residencies: Internal Medicine North General at Mount Sinai Hospital NY and NorthShore University Health System Long Island NY. Specialty: Hospital Medicine and Post-Acute Care Management. Affiliation: Beth Israel Lahey Health. Years of Practice: 8 years
Steven AlexanderRespiratory Therapist
- Graduated from North Shore Community College (NSCC) with a degree in Allied Health Sciences
- Over 46 years in the Respiratory field including (Emergency, Medical-Surgery, Intensive Care, Respiratory Home Care Services
- Served as an Adjunct Clinical Instructor at local community colleges
- Previously a Respiratory Therapy Department Administrator at North Shore Medical Center
- Well-versed on airway management, all 02 administration modalities, invasive + non-invasive mechanical ventilation, intubation, PFT testing, drawing of ABG’s