Living life to the fullest in a family-like setting.
With an array of engaging activities and recreational programs, residents at Blueberry Hill always have the opportunity to nurture current interests and discover new ones. Spacious recreational areas are often used for independent hobbies, socializing, reminiscing with loved ones and special events. Our on-site Activities Director focuses on making sure each
individual is given the opportunity to enjoy recreational time—whether through participation or by observation.
Activities offered 7 days a week include:
- Barber/Beauty Salon services (open two days a week)
- Rec room with pool table
- Wifi throughout the property
- Landscaped outdoor patio areas encircled by nature’s beauty
- Library with a robust assortment of current best sellers and videos
- TV and phones in every room
- Chapel/Pastoral Care & Service
- Holiday & Birthday Celebrations
- Fitness & stimulating brain games
"The simplest pleasures matter. I love getting my hair done. It makes me feel like a new person.”
Meal time should be a joyful time. Each wing of Blueberry Hill offers an exclusive dining area tailored to the needs of long term, short term and pulmonary care residents. Excellent menus are rotated with an assortment of homemade options, and family members are welcome to join loved ones at any time.