Our Dedicated Leaders and Medical Team.
Now part of the distinct family of Marquis Health Services, Blueberry Hill offers the families of Beverly and surrounding communities a comprehensive continuum of care in a comfortable, serene setting supported by state-of-the-art rehabilitation programming and distinguished medical expertise. Our close proximity to Beverly Hospital and the main area of town provides residents and their families with an added advantage.
Working in partnership with passion.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Has over 10+ years within healthcare industry
- Started career as a CNA and held positions within hospital administration and recently, moved into her current role as the Director of Admissions and Marketing.
- Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work.
- Started career working as the Director of Social Services at a Nursing and Rehab Facility and moved into the Admissions Department.
- More than six years as Admissions Director for senior healthcare.
- Currently completing Master’s Degree in Social Work and also enjoys being active and spending time outdoors.
- Graduated from North Shore Community College (NSCC) with a degree in Allied Health Sciences.
- Over 40 Years of experience in the Respiratory field
- Including: (Emergency, Medical-Surgery, Intensive Care, Respiratory Home Care Services)
- Served as an Adjunct Clinical Instructor at local community colleges
- Previously a Respiratory Therapy Department Administrator at North Shore Medical Center
The Marquis Story. The Marquis Difference.
Marquis works diligently to infuse its communities with a unique vitality, while leveraging each care center’s intrinsic attributes and services. Proof of this distinct and effective approach is that 75% of the Marquis healthcare centers have achieved 5 star ratings. As an industry leader, Marquis offers the ideal balance of highly advanced clinical expertise and technology with family-oriented care for the most successful outcomes– and the highest quality of life for all residents.